Website American Behavioral Health Systems
More than 20 states have reported an increase in opioid-related deaths in the U.S. during the #coronavirus pandemic, according to @AmerMedicalAssn.— Bloomberg Quicktake (@Quicktake) May 21, 2020
These recovering addicts in Washington state share how they have been impacted by #COVID_19 pic.twitter.com/oll7aEgmqm
$5,000 sign on bonus.
Specialty Services is seeking a Mental Health Professional to work at our facility in Port Angeles, WA.
Our mental health therapists work with a multidisciplinary team to provide services in group and individual settings. Mental health counselors support ongoing mental health recovery by providing crisis intervention, ongoing counseling, and by helping clients define goals and gain insight.
Pay: $34 hourly starting (70,720 annually) plus a $5,000 sign on bonus.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field.
• Must have a valid license to practice in Washington State (LMHC, LMFT, LASW, LICSW, or similar). Preference given to co-occurring Counselors (dually licensed in SUD and MH).
• Experience providing mental health services.
• Knowledge of WACs and statutes pertaining to the treatment and delivery of mental health services.
Provide thorough intake assessment of client needs and treatment recommendations.
Assist with appropriate referrals to community resources and other treatment.
Develop treatment objectives and obtainable goals to address identified needs.
Monitor treatment progress and provide updates within identified time frames.
Respond to crisis situations and triages appropriately.
Facilitate emergency transportation if needed and communicate to appropriate professionals.
$5,000 sign on bonus
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Additional ancillary benefits, plus AD&D and Life Insurance
• 401k with up to a 4% employer match
• Generous vacation time
• Additional monthly sick time
• Nine paid holidays per year plus a personal day.
• ABHS will cover 50% of your license renewal cost while employed!
Speciality Services is an affiliate of American Behavioral Health Systems.
This is a union supported position.
*Please note: ABHS is a Drug Free Workplace in accordance with federal law, and conducts pre-employment drug testing, including marijuana.
Thanks for your interest! You can learn more about ABHS by visiting: americanbehavioralhealth.net/
To apply for this job please visit www.americanbehavioralhealth.net.