Website American Behavioral Health Systems
$5,000 sign on bonus!
Specialty Services is seeking a Mental Health Professional to work at our facility in Port Angeles, WA. Our mental health therapists work with a multidisciplinary team to provide services in group and individual settings. Mental health counselors support ongoing mental health recovery by providing crisis intervention, ongoing counseling, and by helping clients define goals and gain insight.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field.
• Must have a valid license to practice in Washington State (LMHC, LMFT, LASW, LICSW, or similar).
• Experience providing mental health services.
• Knowledge of WACs and statutes pertaining to the treatment and delivery of mental health services.
Provide thorough intake assessment of client needs and treatment recommendations.
Assist with appropriate referrals to community resources and other treatment.
Develop treatment objectives and obtainable goals to address identified needs.
Monitor treatment progress and provide updates within identified time frames.
Respond to crisis situations and triages appropriately.
Facilitate emergency transportation if needed and communicate to appropriate professionals.
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Additional ancillary benefits, plus AD&D and Life Insurance
• 401k with up to a 4% employer match
• Generous vacation time
• Additional monthly sick time
• Nine paid holidays per year plus a personal day.
• ABHS will cover 50% of your license renewal cost while employed!
• $5,000 sign on bonus
Speciality Services is an affiliate of American Behavioral Health Systems.
*Please note: ABHS is a Drug Free Workplace in accordance with federal law, and conducts pre-employment drug testing, including marijuana.
Thanks for your interest! You can learn more about ABHS by visiting: americanbehavioralhealth.net/
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ABHS is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all staff members and applicants. The Agency will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability in any employment practice, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,718.00 to $65,000.00 /year
To apply for this job please visit www.americanbehavioralhealth.net.