Website American Behavioral Health Systems
American Behavioral Health Systems (ABHS) is seeking a Clinical Auditor in Spokane.
This position will mentor and tutor clinicians and perform ongoing file audits to support the best practices implemented in our 5 residential treatment programs. In this role the person will complete weekly file audits for assigned clinicians providing education, quality control and reassurance in a constructive non-confrontational manner and provide weekly summary report to the Compliance and Risk Management Officer.
·Substance Use Dependency Professional (SUDP) credential in Washington State.
·Auditing experience and file management skills.
·Must demonstrate fast accurate auditing skills and the ability to understand state & federal regulations as they apply to clinical documents.
· Must be familiar with Washington Administrative Codes (WAC), Revised Codes of Washington (RCW) and other applicable regulations applicable to the operation of behavioral treatment facilities.
· Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
· Ancillary Benefits, AD&D and Life insurance
· 401k with up to a 4% employer match
· Generous vacation time
· Monthly sick time accruals
· Nine paid holidays per year plus a personal day
*Please note: ABHS is a Drug Free Workplace in accordance with federal law and conducts pre-employment drug testing, including marijuana.Tags; SUDP, Substance Use Disorder Professional, Substance Use Disorder Counselor, Chemical Dependency Counselor, CDP, CDPT, Trainee, Substance Abuse Counselor.
Thanks for your interest! You can learn more about ABHS by visiting: https://www.americanbehavioralhealth.net/
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.americanbehavioralhealth.net.