Website American Behavioral Health Systems
American Behavioral Health Systems (ABHS) is looking for a Clinical Supervisor for our Behavioral Health Program at the Parkside facility in Wenatchee, WA.
Scope of Work:
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for healthcare administration and management of treatment services for behavioral health treatment services at ABHS Parkside.
This position works in collaboration with the agency Administrator, agency professional staff members, and other ABHS management team members to ensure collaboration and integration of mental health services at ABHS Parkside. The position is the Clinical Manager and is responsible for the management of and supervision of mental health assessments, pharmacists, case management, counseling, and educational services to ABHS clinical staff members.
Qualifications of the Clinical Supervisor:
• A Master’s degree in a health or social science field, public administration or a related field, and three years of professional experience in planning, administering, developing, or delivering social, financial, health, mental health, or substance use disorder behavioral health treatment services.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a health or social science field, public administration or a related field, and five years of professional experience in planning, administering, developing, or delivering social, financial, health, mental health, or substance use disorder behavioral health treatment services.
• Additional qualifying experience will substitute, year for year, for the required education.
• Must be licensed as a Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP) and meet WAC guidelines for an Approved Supervisor.
Duties of the Clinical Supervisor:
• Ensure that each mental health service is provided by qualified staff members who meet the state and other regulatory requirements for their scope of practice and services provided.
• Provide direct supervision for facility behavioral health treatment service staff. Address the clinical supervision and training needs of mental health and substance use disorder clinical staff members. Clinical supervision includes a review of assessment, diagnostic formulation, treatment planning, progress toward completion of care, identification of barriers to care, continuation of services, authorization of care, and the direct observation of the delivery of clinical care.
• Oversee clinical staff, act as a mentor for practicum students, and supervise clinical interns, if needed.
• Supervise and assist in counselors’ development of maintaining a community service network for outreach and case management.
• Supervise the facilitation and structuring of individual, group, and family mental health counseling sessions.
• Supervise the administration of intakes, assessments, individual service plans, documentation of treatment services, and discharge planning.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant WACs and RCWs, inpatient provider contracts, provider agreements, and ABHS policies and procedures.
Benefits of the Clinical Supervisor:
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Additional Ancillary Benefits + AD&D and Life insurance
• 401k with up to a 4% employer match
• Generous vacation time
• Additional Monthly sick time
• Nine paid holidays per year plus a personal day
*Please note: ABHS is a Drug Free Workplace in accordance with federal law and conducts pre-employment drug testing, including marijuana. Tags; Clinical Manager, Substance Use Disorder Professional, Substance Use Disorder Counselor, Substance Use Disorder Professional Trainee, SUDP, SUDPT, CDP, Chemical Dependency Professional, Substance Use Disorder Supervisor, SUDS.
Thanks for your interest! You can learn more about ABHS by visiting: americanbehavioralhealth.net/
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.americanbehavioralhealth.net.