Website American Behavioral Health Systems
American Behavioral Health Systems (ABHS) is looking for a Mental Health Professional to provide counseling at our behavioral health facility in Wenatchee, WA. ABHS Mental Health Counselors work with a multidisciplinary team to provide client services in group and individual settings. Our counselors support ongoing mental health and long-term recovery by providing crisis intervention, ongoing counseling, and by helping clients define goals and gain insight.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field.
• Must have a valid license to practice in Washington State (LMHC, LMFT, LASW, LICSW, or similar). Associate level is acceptable.
• Experience providing mental health treatment services.
• Knowledge of WACs and statutes pertaining to the treatment and delivery of mental health services.
Provide thorough intake assessment of client needs and treatment recommendations.
Assist with appropriate referrals to community resources and other treatment.
Develop measurable treatment objectives to address identified needs.
Monitor treatment progress and provide updates within identified time frames.
Respond to crisis situations and triage appropriately.
Facilitate emergency transportation if needed and communicate to appropriate professionals.
Complete documentation within designated time frames as established by ABHS and external regulatory agencies.
Schedule: We have several shifts open for this position:
Full Time – Swing Shift, M-F – 3 pm-11:30 pm.
Full Time – Graveyard, M-F – 11:00 pm-7:30 am.
Full time – Day Shift, M-F – 7:00-3:30 pm
Full Time – Day & Weekend- Th & F- 8-4:30 pm, Sat & Sun- 7:00 am-7:30 pm
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Additional Supplemental Medical benefits, AD&D and Life insurance
• 401k with up to a 4% employer match
• Generous vacation accruals
• Additional Monthly sick time accruals
• Nine paid holidays per year plus a personal day.
• ABHS will cover 50% of your license renewal cost while employed!
*Please note: ABHS is a Drug Free Workplace in accordance with federal law and conducts pre-employment drug testing, including marijuana.
Thanks for your interest! You can learn more about ABHS by visiting: americanbehavioralhealth.net/
Tags: Mental Health Counselor, Mental Health Professional, Mental Health Therapist; Psychotherapist
Salary: $58,718.00 to $65,000.00 /year
To apply for this job please visit www.americanbehavioralhealth.net.