Website American Behavioral Health Systems
Join a Culture Committed to Making a Difference
More than 20 states have reported an increase in opioid-related deaths in the U.S. during the #coronavirus pandemic, according to @AmerMedicalAssn.— Bloomberg Quicktake (@Quicktake) May 21, 2020
These recovering addicts in Washington state share how they have been impacted by #COVID_19 pic.twitter.com/oll7aEgmqm
$5,000 sign on bonus.
American Behavioral Health Systems (ABHS) is looking for a Mental Health Professional to provide counseling at our behavioral health facility in Wenatchee, WA.
ABHS Mental Health Therapists work with a multidisciplinary team to provide client services in group and individual settings. Our mental health counselors support ongoing and long-term recovery by providing crisis intervention, therapy, and by helping clients define goals and gain insight.
Pay: $34 hourly (70,720 annually) plus a $5,000 sign on bonus.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field.
• Must have a valid license to practice in Washington State (LMHC, LMFT, LASW, LICSW, or similar). Associate level is acceptable. Preference given to co-occurring Counselors (dually licensed in MH and SUD).
• Experience providing mental health treatment services.
• Knowledge of WACs and statutes pertaining to the treatment and delivery of mental health services.
Provide thorough intake assessment of client needs and treatment recommendations. Assist with appropriate referrals to community resources and other treatment.
Develop measurable treatment objectives to address identified needs.
Monitor treatment and provide updates within identified time frames.
Respond to crisis situations and triage appropriately.
Facilitate emergency transportation if needed and communicate to appropriate professionals.
Complete documentation within designated time frames as established by ABHS and external regulatory agencies.
$5,000 sign on bonus.
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, including part time employees
• Additional Supplemental Medical benefits, AD&D and Life insurance
• 401k with up to a 4% employer match
• Generous vacation time
• Additional Monthly sick time
• Nine paid holidays per year plus a personal day.
• ABHS will cover 50% of your license renewal cost while employed!
*Please note: ABHS is a Drug Free Workplace in accordance with federal law and conducts pre-employment drug testing, including marijuana. Thanks for your interest! You can learn more about ABHS by visiting: americanbehavioralhealth.net/
Mental Health Counselor, Mental Health Professional, Mental Health Therapist; Psychotherapist
To apply for this job please visit www.americanbehavioralhealth.net.