To provide services that promote quality of life
Are you looking for an SUDP job that will allow you to really make a difference? Are you looking to work for an agency that offers a generous compensation, time off and benefit package? Are you looking to continue your career at an agency that values work-life balance and understands that a manageable caseload is crucial to achieving clinical fidelity and achieving best case outcomes for the clients we serve?
Become part of the Clinical Service team at Bridgeways, a social enterprise agency that provides services that promote quality-of-life, facilitates growth, independence, and a sense of community for individuals with behavioral health conditions. Bridgeways is seeking a Substance Use Disorder Professional to become part of a new collaborative court diversion program in Everett and Marysville. Designed for individuals with substance use related misdemeanors, this SUDP will join the court team consisting of judges, prosecutors and defense attorneys, and a peer advocate to focus on SUD assessments and quicker entry into treatment as part of the diversion process.
The SUDC Substance Use Disorder Court (SUDC) Liaison provides education, referral and coordination activities for the Bridgeways SUDC programs. The Liaison will work directly with SUDC participants in referring for substance use disorder treatment, behavioral health treatment and other needed services. The liaison will provide assistance to the participants in applying for Medicaid and other benefit programs. The liaison will act as a conduit of information between the SUDC teams, identified participants, and service providers, and will provide education and consultation to the SUDC teams.
The SUDC Liaison:
- Works directly with the SUDC participants to link them to available resources including but not limited to medical treatment, behavioral health services, substance use disorders (SUD) treatment, food assistance, housing, education, and employment services.
- Provides substance use disorder assessments and treatment recommendations.
- Assists SUDC participants identify SUD providers and enrollment into services.
- Works in partnership with the Participant, the Court, the Prosecuting Attorney, the Defense Attorney and a wide range of professionals and community-based service providers in an effort to minimize the participant’s’ involvement with the criminal justice system.
- Attends court hearings and presents information related to the participant’s treatment, including any recommendations to the Court.
- Participates in meetings and case conferences with treatment professionals, community service providers and court personnel to discuss participant progress and develop and update the goal plan as needed.
- Provides group social and education services to participants.
- Attends and participates in the SUDC workgroup meetings.
- Understands and practices safekeeping of participants’ protected health information per Bridgeways’ HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Documents care in electronic medical records (EMR) in accordance with agency, contractual and state guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have an unrestricted SUDP license and have working knowledge of treatment best practices and treatment providers in local areas.
- Strong understanding of other community resources in Snohomish County.
- Experience working with a court team, judge and or legal counsel preferred.
Benefits and Pay range:
401 K Plan with employer match after 90 days
Our benefit programs have been curated to provide employees with options and comprehensive coverage:
Our benefits start the 1st of the month after you are hired to prevent a break in coverage.
- Medical Benefits – Our Employees have the choice of 3 plans with the employee cost as low as $24.00/pay period, $750 deductible.
- Dental insurance – Low employee contribution $7.00/pay period
- Vision insurance – $0 employee contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Plan with no employee cost. Benefits include a free counseling program, retirement and financial planning and care provider resources.
- Free access to Calm and MyStength apps, and ClassPass online
- Optional voluntary life, accident, cancer and critical illness insurance plans
New employees accrue up to 24 paid days off including :
- 15 days (3 weeks) flexible use PTO bank
- 7 paid holidays
- 2 Personal holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.