Location: Crisis Solutions Center, Seattle, WA
Days Off: TBD
Pay Range: $36,893 – $40,733 for Full-Time, $17.60 – $19.35 per hour for Part-Time/On-Call
Insurance Benefits (For Full-Time Employees): Medical, Dental, Life, Long-term Disability
Other Benefits (For Full-Time Employees): Paid Time Off (34 days per year), Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), ORCA card subsidy
Are you good at working with people in a customer service capacity, but wish you could do more to make a difference? Have you wanted to work with individuals that are in crisis, but have hesitated because you don’t have the experience? Do you prefer to keep busy while doing a variety of tasks that help individuals in crisis to stabilize? This is your chance to learn at your own pace while supporting the work of a 24/7 integrated team.
DESC Employee PERKS:
- Over 6 weeks off in the first year of employment
- Opportunities for growth
- Team building and camaraderie
- Training and learning that occurs at your own pace
- Great medical and dental benefits
- Week-long orientation and training
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related behavioral science, or
- Bachelor’s degree in any field and 1 year of paid work experience in social services, or
- Relevant associates degree and 1 year of relevant paid work experience, or
- Any Associates degree and 1 year of highly relevant paid work experience, or
- A combination of 1 year of highly relevant paid work experience and formal training in clinical and case management skills to demonstrate an ability to successfully perform the job.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DESC is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all staff members and applicants. The Agency will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability in any employment practice, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/t26bzdqssf8sbcxt
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.