Website Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers, Newsweek magazines #1 ranked treatment center in the state of Washington is looking for our next Medical Director.
Lakeside-Milam has provided effective, affordable alcohol and drug treatment in the Pacific Northwest since 1983. After helping well over 100,000 alcoholics and addicts, we are one of the largest addiction treatment providers in the PNW. Lakeside Milam’s 99 bed detox and residential program is located in Kirkland Washington. 7 Outpatient offices located from Everett to Tacoma enable us to offer a full continuum of care.
This position reports directly to the President of our organization and is a member of our Corporate Management Team.
The ideal candidate will:
1. Subscribe to the knowledge that chemical addiction is a disease of the brain that results in a plethora of biopsychosocial effects on its victims.
2. Be interested in direct patient care and leading a team based approach with medical and clinical staff
3. Have experience in protocols of acute detoxification that promote effective withdrawal from all psychoactive drugs in the shortest possible interval. Well versed in the use of medication assisted treatment (MAT) in regards to opiate addiction and long term recovery.
4. Subscribe to a well-defined philosophy of addiction treatment that is directed towards abstinence from psychoactive drugs supported by patient education, the use of Rational Emotive Therapy and active involvement in 12 step programs.
5. Be well read in research on the etiology of addiction.
6. Be able to work with a diverse patient population across a continuum of care consisting of outpatient, residential and detoxification services
7. Have an unyielding belief in the ability of every patient to enter recovery from addiction, a pervasive empathy for the pain that each patient has suffered, and the ability to communicate warmth and hope each day at work.
Candidates must possess or be willing to acquire licensing in the State of Washington. Certification by the American Society of Addiction Medicine and personal knowledge of 12 step recovery are viewed as assets. Salary and Benefits for this position are highly competitive.
Interested individuals should contact JP Liddle, President directly at email@example.com or he can be reached at 800-231-4303.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org