Co-Occurring Therapist- Best Starts for Kids
Ryther is Hiring for a co-occurring (MH and SUDP/T) therapist for a position in Central Seattle!
Ryther is a recognized leader in behavioral health services for children, youth and their families facing complex challenges. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive services and innovative treatments. We guide, coach and teach so that every child/youth and family we work with may experience new ways of thinking, develop positive relationships, and realize a better life.
Ryther is in search of qualified, co-occurring therapists to join our expanding team of multi-disciplinary professionals! The position is within our partnership with Learning Center Seattle at the Seattle Vocational Institute through the Best Starts for Kids grant with King County. The position includes funding for coursework toward earning your SUDP. Supervision and consultation are available from a variety of experts in the field.
In this position, you’ll provide youth and young adults who face multiple barriers to successfully transition to adulthood with behavioral health services that allow them to persist in secondary education. You’ll provide co-occurring therapeutic services including engagement, assessment, treatment, and linkage.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Link youth to behavioral health treatment including SUD and MH therapy, as needed.
• Complete co-occurring assessments for each youth and young adult enrolled in academic services.
• In conjunction with site staff, provide motivational interviewing, referral and support related to chemical dependency and mental health issues.
• Provide psycho-educational group counseling and referral specific to co-occurring issues.
• Provide co-occurring therapeutic services including assessment and outpatient treatment, Provides referrals for inpatient services and/or other services as necessary to support recovery and alleviate mental health symptoms.
• Provide on-going staff training and consultation for all site staff related to co-occurring issues.
• Provide support, planning and assistance for clients enrolled in academic and vocational support services.
• Provide liaison information/referral and collaboration with community chemical dependency treatment agencies and mental health agencies.
• Collaborate with site staff regarding academic and vocational supports, treatment, and transition planning for youth in program.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
• Medical/Dental Benefits (Premium covered up to 94% by Ryther, depending on plan)
• Provided a budget toward professional development trainings and licensing fees
• 15 Days Paid Vacation, 10 Sick Days, and 1 Personal Day (Vacation and Sick time rollover)
• Credentialing for Insurance Agencies
• Flexible Schedules (with light caseload)
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Loan Forgiveness Plan
• 18% Off Your Verizon Bill
• 40% Off Aflac Supplemental Insurances (Free Aflac Identity Theft Protection)
• 403b Tax Deferred Retirement Plan
• 401a Profit Sharing
• Life Insurance ($50,000.00)
Candidates should have a master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field as well as certification as a Substance Use Dependency Professional (Trainees are also accepted)
Ryther seeks to create a work environment that reflects the diverse community that it serves. People of color, LGBTQIA, persons with disabilities, and multi-lingual individuals encouraged to apply. Our diversity is our strength!
To apply, please send cover letter and resume. Currently virtual/at-home working. Projected in-person/school-based work responsibilities in Fall 2021. This is a school-based position located at a GED program in Central Seattle.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com