Website Valley Cities
Salary Range: $64,297.00 – $78,067.00 per year
The WISe Clinician Supervisor oversees the clinical delivery and quality of service on the Wraparound/WISe Delivery Team. Responsibilities include supervising staff; hiring and training new clinicians; managing team schedules to maximize client coverage; ensuring service provision adheres to fidelity principles and WISe manual; representing Valley Cities Wraparound at stakeholder meetings; tracking outcomes; and monitoring clinical documentation. The Clinician Supervisor may provide direct services to an assigned caseload and may fill in for team members as needed.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
- Provide direct individual and group supervision and support to WISe Clinicians, including ensuring an average of 3 hours of supervision/training per week per staff member.
- Provide coaching and supportive training to other members of the Wraparound team, particularly as it relates to clinical care and collaboration with clinicians, in accordance with fidelity Wraparound model.
- Monitor and assess staff skills and performance, and address individual training needs to ensure performance meets high fidelity Wraparound standards and clinical quality expectations.
- Recruit, hire, and train Clinicians, including ensuring that new staff attend required County and state Wraparound/WISe trainings.
Monitor clinician caseloads, including caseload size, service intensity, and service quality. Make caseload assignments as appropriate.
- Deliver direct services to a small caseload of clients, as needed by program. Assist in the delivery of group services.
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work
- Washington state licensure required
- Must be an Approved Supervisor as defined by WAC 246-809-234
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of clinical care standards in the treatment of children and families facing multiple barriers (abuse, neglect, domestic violence, chemical dependency, poverty, etc.)
- Five years of experience working with children, youth, and families that have complex needs and are multi-systems involved
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Experience providing family-centered, culturally responsive, recovery-oriented care that is individualized and strengths-base
Work is performed inside and outside in varying temperatures. Employee may occasionally be required to push or lift to 25 pounds. May be exposed to office supply odors or vapors. Employee is sitting, most of the time. Employee is also required to stand, walk, type, bend, write, read, interpret and explain complex issues and speak on the telephone.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status
As a health care entity, the COVID 19 vaccination is required. New hire must provide proof of vaccination upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org