Website Willapa Behavioral Health
Willapa Behavioral Health is searching for a full-time Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) Manager, providing leadership to WISe teams located in Long Beach, WA and in Ocean Park, WA. The manager will also maintain a small caseload of WISe clients.
Willapa Behavioral Health is a dynamic, nationally accredited, rural behavioral health clinic that provides high-quality services with experienced professionals to the Pacific County since 1986. Services in addition to the WISe program include child & family services, chemical and problem gambling treatments, co-occurring disorders, and medically-addicted treatment. A critical service to the community, WBH provides 24/7 Mobile Crisis Services for Pacific County.
Surrounded by the Columbia River and the Pacific Ocean and with over twenty miles of ocean beaches, the Peninsula provides plenty of opportunities for exciting outdoor activities including hiking, camping, fishing, biking, hunting and much more. We have vibrant, tight-knit communities and school districts.
The Manager leads teams currently located in the Long Beach area as well as the newly-forming team in Ocean Park once it has been established. Each team includes a care coordinator, a family and youth partner, and therapists trained in WISe. The growing WISe team collaborates with community resources, schools, therapists, and other child-serving agencies to provide wraparound services to clients. The staff provides intensive services to support and assist parents of children receiving mental health services.
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm and trust to enhance recovery.
- 3 years of experience in the related mental health field.
- Supervision or experience with wraparound services preferred.
- Licensed Mental Health counselor or related licensure; LPC, LMFT, LICSW.
- Must pass background checks.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle to travel locally to schools or client’s homes.
- Ability to drive safely in all weather conditions, light and dark. (You are eligible for fuel reimbursement when a company vehicle is not available.)
- Must qualify for insurance based on insurance company’s underwriting guidelines.
- Computer proficiency to document in the electronic medical records.
Job Type: Exempt
Generous Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, retirement, three weeks of paid vacation and 12 paid holidays for holidays regularly scheduled to work. Annual education budget for continuing career development.
To apply for this job please visit willapabh.bamboohr.com.