Website Willapa Behavioral Health
Willapa Behavioral Health provides outpatient services, is CARF
Willapa Behavioral Health in Long Beach, WA is searching for a full time, day shift Licensed Clinical Social Worker for the Mental Health Department. Schedule either 4 – 10 hour shifts, or 5 – 8 hour shifts. Moving assistance/sign on bonus $1,000. Competitive salary, including pay for performance – eligible for $500.00 per quarter, $240.00 wellness initiative, $500.00 annual for workshops, and WBH participates as a site for National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program.
Willapa Behavioral Health provides outpatient services, is CARF accredited, and provides high quality care with experienced professionals to the Pacific County since 1986. Services include adult, child & family services, chemical and problem gambling treatments, co-occurring disorders, and medically addicted treatment. In addition, a critical service to Pacific County, WBH provides 24/7 Mobile Crisis Services. Willapa Behavioral Health has grown adding new locations and positions, expanding from 2 locations to currently 5 locations in the past 3 years.
The Raymond, WA location is steps from the Pacific Coast, providing affordable living with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities including hiking, camping, fishing, biking, and much more.
- Provide professional mental health services in a community setting, performing assessment and treatment, and community outreach to individuals and groups in a culturally competent manner in accordance with best practices.
Qualifications Education/Certification Required:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field
LICSW or LCS
- Minimum two years’ experience working in mental health or related field
- Demonstrated computer competency and time management skills
- Able to maintain good rapport with co-workers.
- Demonstrate competency in working with a diverse population
- Demonstrated background of upholding professional conduct and retain confidentiality of client
Generous Benefit Package:
Medical, dental, vision, retirement, four weeks of paid vacation and 12 paid holidays for holidays regularly scheduled to work when office is closed. Annual education budget for continuing career development, pay for performance bonuses.
We embrace and encourage our staff’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our staff unique.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.