Website Willapa Behavioral Health
Willapa Behavioral Health is adding new positions for full time, or part time Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder/Co-Occurring Disorder Intake Specialist/Therapist for the Raymond, WA location. The schedule is flexible and is predominantly for weekday day shift with some possibility of early evening shifts. This position will be dedicated to diagnostic intake assessments, orienting clients to services, review diagnosis with clients and make assignments to therapists. The expectation is to complete intakes within 3 days using our EMR – Credible.
Willapa Behavioral Health provides outpatient services, is nationally accredited, and provides high quality care with experienced professionals to the Pacific County since 1986. Services include program include adult, child & family services, chemical and problem gambling treatments, co-occurring disorders, psychiatry, and medically assisted treatment. In addition, a critical service to Pacific County, WBH provides 24/7 Mobile Crisis Services. Willapa Behavioral Health has grown adding new locations and positions, expanding from 2 locations to currently 5 locations in the past year.
Willapa Behavioral Health’s location is nearby the Pacific Coast, providing affordable living with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities including hiking, camping, fishing, biking, and much more.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional (MHP) and Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP or SUDPt), to qualify for Co-Occurring Disorder Therapist. Preference goes to LICSW.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in mental health or related field
- Demonstrated computer competency and time management skills
- Proficient with DSM-5 helpful
- Good writing report skill
- Familiar with EMR helpful
- Able to maintain good rapport with co-workers.
- Demonstrate competency in working with a diverse population
- Demonstrated background of upholding professional conduct and retain confidentiality of clients
- Driver’s License that meets minimum requirements by WBH insurance company
Generous Benefit Package:
Medical, dental, vision, retirement, four weeks (pro-rated if part time) paid vacation and 12 paid holidays for holidays regularly scheduled to work. Annual education budget for continuing career development.
To apply for this job please visit willapabh.bamboohr.com.